Friday, March 13, 2009

TBOLC, Week 1

The first part of this week was dominated by in-processing, instructor introductions, and administrators' pleadings not to cheat. After that, we started our first set of classes: motorpool maintenance.

On Wendesday we took the entry PT test; I'm happy to say I did the best I ever have. I did 62 pushups, 61 situps, and ran the two-mile in 15 minutes even. It was really important to me that I do better than I did in BOLC2. I was really unmotivated there, and I'm glad that I was able to get off on the right foot here.

On Thursday we took a trip to the motor pool and looked at all the stuff we'll more than likely be working with. Lotsa big trucks out there.

[That's me on the right.]

Oh, and for future reference, you'll find our official set of class pictures here:
TBOLC pics, Class 03-09

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your blog today while at work. I report to TBOLC on April 28. Thanks for the intel and good luck.