Thursday, July 19, 2007

Three "3s"

So far this summer, I’ve seen all three of the “3” movies: Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Spiderman was the best, whereas Shrek was just more of the same fun and Pirates just got a little too grandiose for my taste.

Next up are Transformers and Harry Potter. I sincerely hope Transformers is decent. I can still remember the soul-scarring bloodbath the original movie had at the beginning – all of the Autobots got wiped out so that the toy manufacturer could market the next generation. The cartoon tanked after that – served them right....

The newest Harry Potter movie, of course, is going to do well. The Order of the Phoenix is the only book I’ve fully read, and I think it will be pretty cool. Unlike in book 6, the Half-Blood Prince, nobody important will get heart-breakingly killed off. And there promises to be a fight scene at the end which I’m definitely looking forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sirius black unimportant? surely you kid.