Sunday, June 13, 2004

Oregon Trail

I like old games. Not only are they waaaaaay cheaper than new games, but since my Pentium 366 has a mere 64 MB of RAM in it (I know, how can a program even run on such low memory?) they are effectively the only thing I can play anymore....

One of the games I like to play every so often (about as often as I eat salad) is Oregon Trail. That's right, copyright 1992, old school, green-screen monitor-age Oregon Trail. Yes, it's mind-numbingly simplistic by today's standards, but you have to admit the first-person shooter part (you know, "Hunt"?) was pretty cool for its time, and I think it was the only game we ever played in my grade school library....

Well, I had the most irritating end to a game of O.T. ever the other day. Check out the log from this one.

Thumbs down.

No comments: