Monday, December 13, 2004

The Carbonite Question

I was watching "The Empire Strikes Back" recently, and an old question resurfaced in my mind. Maybe some of you have wondered the same thing....

Why does Han Solo look so different when he's frozen in carbonite? His hair would almost certainly be matted down a bit by the process, don't you think? They must have had a different actor model when they made the plaster cast, because I can't see any resemblance to Harrison Ford...

This started me thinking, "What would I look like if I was frozen in carbonite?" If you've gotten this far in the post, you've probably thought the same thing at some point. Well, here's my best guess, using the "Emboss" function on my Paint Shop Pro 6:



Think
it
looks
like
me?







1 comment:

redMoon said...

Well… you are not the only one who wondered about Han Solo’s weird appearance on that block! I did wonder about it, too!