Monday, July 21, 2014

Outprocessing Camp Humphreys

With the exception of the library and the housing office, I cleared Camp Humphreys today. At the installation level, there's:
  • Dental
  • Tricare office
  • Immunizations
  • Behavioral health
  • Transportation
  • Central Issuing Facility, or CIF. This was easy because they just transferred my records -- I didn't have to turn in anything.
  • Child and Youth Services
  • Army Community Services
  • Vehicle registration
  • Property Book Office, and
  • Ration Control
And at the unit level, there's
  • Supply
  • Training
  • CBRN (I'd already turned in my gas mask)
  • Motor Pool
  • Family Readiness
  • Retention
  • S2
  • S3
  • S4
  • S6
  • the BN XO
  • HHC company commander, and finally,
  • S1
Most of those stations might not have been anything more than a signature, but still, it's not a bad day's work.

No comments: