Sunday, November 05, 2023

Other North Macedonia pictures

Here are some other pictures from my recent trip to North Macedonia.

The first night we stayed at the Popva Kula Winery. (I didn't choose the location; it was a group reservation.)

On the left is the dining area.

This was the dinner we had, and the bottle of wine I brought back with me. I tried to get the tower picture from the same perspective as the one on the bottle, but I don't think it's very close.

We stayed at the Marriott in Skopje on the second night. As a sign of how prestigious a place it is, there was a Lambourghini parked outside.


On the left is the room I stayed in (as it looked while I was packing up). On the right is the view from it.


I don't remember what floor I was on, but it was close to the top.

I noticed the airport is called an "aerodrome" in North Macedonian. That's the word Samuel P. Langley applied to his prototype flying machines (before "airplanes" were actually invented).

No comments: