Monday, May 30, 2005

30th Birthday

Today I turned 30. For my birthday, SY took me to a really nice buffet style restaurant up in Ilsan yesterday. It had a great view of the town, and the foods there were fantastic. Although I didn't take any pictures from the restaurant window, I do have these:


Today, SY met me at her brother's apartment (the one I've been staying at), and we went out for dinner. Nothing fancy, but we walked around afterward and she treated me to an ice cream. (One and a half, actually, since she didn't want to finished her pineapple sorbet. I love her so much....)

After that, she sang happy birthday and gave me a cheesecake with three candles.

Her brother and sister-in-law gave me a birthday present also, so as far as I'm concerned I'm doing great. It can be easy to forget about someone when their just about to leave, so I think it's been really nice that everyone's given me so much attention.

It's definitely been a happy birthday....

No comments: