Sunday, June 05, 2005

First weekend in Hawaii

I'm sitting here in front of my computer -- alone -- on a Saturday night. After sending my girlfriend an email and playing several hours of computer games, what else is there to do but to sit down and write a post?

My first three days in Hawaii has been interesting. I got a lot done on Thursday, the day I arrived, but not much during these past two. I bought some of the foods I've been craving for so long. I ordered a whole bunch of books from Amazon and a Tungsten E PDA.
I got a wireless PCMCIA card for my laptop, I put all my stuff away, I got my address changes done, and I organized my files. Plus, I took a picture of the view from the apartment.

So now, until I get a job, I have nothing to do. If I go out, it will only cost me money, and I don't want to do that until I get some sort of income. If I stay home, I save money, but I feel lonely. And isn't that the lamest thing you've ever heard? To be in Hawaii but not have anything to do?

Thumbs down....

No comments: