Monday, April 14, 2014

Army dental program

I went in for my annual dental checkup a while back. I've been under a lot of stress lately, and have been clenching my teeth in my sleep. They said I should get a bite guard to wear at night. To show that I needed some work done, they labeled me "Dental Class 2."

So I called back to set up my appointment. They said that due to personnel shortages, they didn't have anyone available to make the bite guard, so I should just go buy one at the PX.

Since buying the bite guard was on me anyway, I went back to the office and asked that they make me Dental Class 1, which would show I don't need any work done. They said OK.

Rather than waste my money on some sports bite guard that doesn't fit properly, I decided not to get it after all.

Everybody wins. Thank you, Army dental program.

No comments: