Saturday, June 19, 2021

Omurice at Machida

I wanted to get out, but the weather wasn't condusive to walking around, so we went to Machida station (町田駅) for lunch.

We walked around a bit before ending up in the Tokyu Towers, at an omurice (オムライス) restaurant called Three Little Eggs.
Of course, we had to order omurice ("omelet rice"). As you can see from this video, it came out very hot. Going to this restaurant had special meaning to me because I remember my brother had posted a video on Facebook a while back, asking what it was called. I responded with the answer and teased about how convenient it would be to know someone who could understand the video.

I've tried to find go back through his posts to find it, but without luck. I still don't know if he ever got a chance to try it.

This was the first time I've had it in Japan. Because of COVID, we haven't been out much, and this was the first time I'd seen it.

I thought about him the whole time.

No comments: