Friday, February 18, 2005

Kindergarten play

As I said before, the Kindergarten classes put on an end-of-the-academic-year play for their parents on the 16th. Here are some pictures of my students from after the play.


Michael and Jeff. Jeff there must be putting in that sell order for Microsoft. It doesn't surprise me -- I have to constantly yell at him not to day-trade during Phonics class.


Here's Erin. She's the only Kindergartener I know who wears glasses, which may seem like a shame, but I think they make her look smarter. Of course, I am biased....

Here I am with Jeff and Johnny (I'm the one on the left).

Though it looks like it, Johnny is in fact not smoking a bong.

Lastly we have my picture with Heidi, Angela, and one of the girls from Moon class. I've never taught that class, so I'm not sure of her name. I'll put it in later.


As with all children's plays, there were a few difficulties, but for having the opening act, I think my group did very well. I'll be getting a video of it sometime soon.

No comments: